★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgyeast in
3 Tbspwarm water
1 cwarm water
How to Make Gram B's No-Knead Refrigerator Rolls
- Beat two eggs and mix in the other ingredients.
- Add yeast mixture. Stir in 4 cups flour.
- Stir until well mixed. Cover and place in refrigerator for several hours.
- Pinch off as needed for the rolls or crescents. Place on greased sheet to raise.
When raised bake five to eight minutes at 425°.
- This dough keeps well in refrigerator for about a week or so. I double the recipe so that I have plenty to use for other meals.