★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- grand biscuits
- 1/2 stick
- 3 clove
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread
- 1Preheat oven 350...Put the butter in the bottom of a Bundt pan and let melt in oven while it is preheating.
- 2While butter is melting,cut the Grands into 1/4's.
- 3In a bowl toss biscuit pieces,garlic,Italian Seasoning & Parmesan cheese.
- 4Once butter is melted,add biscuit mixture,sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that is left in bowl.
- 5Bake 350 for 20-22 minutes until it is golden brown.......Turn out onto a dish.