★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)grand biscuits
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 tspitalian seasoning
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread
- Preheat oven 350...Put the butter in the bottom of a Bundt pan and let melt in oven while it is preheating.
- While butter is melting,cut the Grands into 1/4's.
- In a bowl toss biscuit pieces,garlic,Italian Seasoning & Parmesan cheese.
- Once butter is melted,add biscuit mixture,sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that is left in bowl.
- Bake 350 for 20-22 minutes until it is golden brown.......Turn out onto a dish.