Garlic Cheesy Loaves
- frozen bread dough loaves (i used rhodes)
- 1/2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- mccormick's garlic bread sprinkle
- 1/2 c
- mild chedder cheese, finely shredded
How to Make Garlic Cheesy Loaves
- 1Remove two loaves frozen dough from package. Spray 2 9x4 loaf pans (I use glass) with a non-stick spray (I used butter flavored crisco spray). On the stove cover with a light clean kitchen towel and let sit 6 hrs or until dough has risen. You can also read package directions for other methods.
- 2Melt butter in microwave, then add garlic sprinkle powder in the butter and blend. Brush butter mixture over the top of loaves and down to the top of the loaf pan. Sprinkle cheese around whole top of loaves.
- 3Place both loaves on a large cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden and firm. Remove and let cool slightly and slice the bread.