French Onion Pan Rolls
How to Make French Onion Pan Rolls
- Divide bread dough into 20 portions, shaping each into a palm-sized ball.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese and dry soup mix.
- Roll each ball in the melted butter, then in the dry mix. Arrange in a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan* (we always use an aluminum pan: do not know how glass would work).
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes**, or until golden brown. (we pulled ours out at 25 minutes today; so the time may vary with your oven)