☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgactive dry yeast
6 cflour (unsifted)
1/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make English Muffin Bread
- Combine 3 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt and soda.
- Heat liquids until very warm (120-130 degrees on candy thermometer). Add to dry ingredients and beat well.
- Stir in the rest of the flour to make a stiff flour.
- Spoon into two greased loaf pans that have been sprinkled with cornmeal. Sprinkle tops with cornmeal.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans immediately. Cool completely. Slice and toast.