Easy Sausage Bread
How to Make Easy Sausage Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll pizza dough out on to the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle evenly with sausage then with cheese.
- Beginning with one of the long sides start to roll it up jelly roll style.
- Turn the seam side down on the sheet and then pinch the ends
- Bake at 350 for about 30 mins or until browned. Then let it sit for about 8-10 mins. Slice then serve.
- A few notes...make sure the sausage is browned and cooked through. Drain and dry on paper towels. make sure its dry. If not you will have a greasy mess. I also sprinkled corn meal on my pan before putting the dough on it. I some times add a little parsley and onion powder before i roll it up. then half way into the cooking a brushed some of the sausage grease on it and sprinkled more parsley. You could add different meats and cheese.