Easy Peasy Cheesy Bread
Or when you just don't mind endulging.
This bread is EASY and quick for a yeast bread, but please note the 1 hour rising (needs to be added to prep time and baking time time) when planning to make it.
- 3 pkg
- (1-pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar,swiss or gouda cheese
- 3/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped very finely
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 2-4 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese, reserve for topping baked bread
How to Make Easy Peasy Cheesy Bread
- 1Grease a 10-inch tube pan (angel food cake pan) and set it aside.
With a dough hook on mixer or hands (don’t use regular beaters on mixer), mix thawed dough (all three loaves) with shredded cheese, parsley and onion. Form into 1-inch balls. Dip each ball into melted butter and place in greased tube pan. Cover, set in a warm place, and let dough rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm.