Spring Bunny Bread with Dip in Tummy
Photos by me.
- loaves frozen bread dough, thawed, 2 lbs. each
- slices of almond or 1 white jelly bean cut in half
- melted butter or butter-flavored vegetable spray
- egg, lightly beaten
- several lettuce leaves or kale
- 16 oz.
- of your favorite cold veggie dip such as ranch or spinach, etc.
- assorted fresh veggies
- assorted cheeses and crackers, optional
Cut second loaf into 4 equal portions. For ears, shape 2 portions into 16" ropes; fold in half.
Arrange ears with open ends touching head. Cut a third portion of dough in half; shape into a 3 1/2" oval for back paws. Cut two 1" slits on top edge for toes. Position on each side of body at bottom.
Divide fourth portion of dough into 3 pieces.
Shape two pieces into 2 1/2" balls for front paws; shape the remaining piece into two 1" balls for cheeks and one 1/2" ball for nose. Place paws on each side of body at top of body. Place cheeks and nose on face. Add raisins for eyes and almond for teeth. *You can secure cheeks and nose with pieces of toothpick to hold in place.