- 1 c
- butter, melted
- 2 c
- 2 c
- 1/4 c
- parsley flakes
- 8 oz can(s)
- mushrooms ,drained(optional)
- 1 12oz pkg
- pepperidge farm herb stuffing mix
- 3 1/2 c
- chicken broth(i like to use the juice from my turkey or chicken)
How to Make Dressing in a Crock Pot
- 1melt butter in skillet add onions,celery,parsley& mushrooms. Pour in stuffing mix, in large bowl, toss together, pour in the chicken broth to moisten; add beaten eggs, mix well.
- 2pack into crock pot, cover, cook on high for 45 min. then reduce to low and cook 4 to 8 hours.