Crispy Garlic Toast
How to Make Crispy Garlic Toast
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine olive oil and melted butter in a measuring cup. Place garlic cloves and water in a blender. Blend on medium speed, gradually adding butter mixture, until garlic is pureed.
- Cut baguettes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Arrange bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Brush garlic butter generously onto one side of the bread slices. Sprinkle with sea salt or ground kosher salt.
- Bake until crisp, 5-7 minutes.