How to Make Cream Cheese Clouds
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 count muffin tin.
- 2Separate dough into 12 biscuits, press or roll each to 1/4" thickness.
- 3Mix cinnamon and sugar, OR variation, in a small bowl.
- 4Dip cream cheese cubes in melted butter then into flavoring mixture.
- 5Place one cream cheese cube into center of each biscuit. Gather up sides of dough to cover cream cheese and press edges together to seal. Place seam side down in muffin tins. Drizzle any leftover butter over biscuits. Sprinkle with any remaining flavorings.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or unti golden brown.