Corn Flake Garlic Bread Sticks
This is another Kellogg's site recipe.
*** Sometimes, I make the bread sticks and season them with cayenne pepper and garlic salt..
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerator biscuits (your choice)
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- corn flakes (crushed)
- garlic salt (to taste)
How to Make Corn Flake Garlic Bread Sticks
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut biscuits in half, shape into 6 inch sticks by rolling with palms of your hands.
- 3One at a time, dip the sticks into the milk, then roll in the crushed corn flakes. Sprinkle each stick with garlic salt. Place on a baking sheet that has been buttered (about 1-inch apart).
- 4Bake for about 7-10 minutes.