Cheesy pull-apart Bread
Super easy and tasty.....and never any leftovers.
1round loaf of bread (sourdough is best, but others work too)
6 Tbspmelted butter
3 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
1 1/2 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Cheesy pull-apart Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a liquid measuring cup, melt butter, and add the garlic and half the parsley. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cut slices in the bread both horizontally and vertically, but do NOT cut all the way through the bread. Leave about 1/2 an inch from bottom. Place bread on a sheet of tin foil.
- Using your fingers, spread apart the bread slices while drizzling the butter mixture through-out. Try to get in as many crevices as possible.
- Repeat this same action with the cheese, stuffing cheese in-between all the slices.
- Then, sprinkle a little cheese and the remaining parsley on top.
- Transfer bread with foil to a cookie sheet, and bake for about 15-20 minutes, until exposed bread is slightly browned and crusty, and cheese is nicely melted.