Cheesy Monkey Bread
How to Make Cheesy Monkey Bread
- 1Let bread dough thaw in the fridge the night before. Put it in a bowl and let it raise for 45 minutes then punch it down.
- 2In a seperate bowl melt the butter.
- 3Mix 4 tablespoons of the melted butter with the parsley garlic and grated Asisago cheese
- 4Roll the dough into balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Roll balls in the mixture, of butter cheese parsley and garlic. Arrange in a lightly greased bundt pan. Allow the bread to rise once more in a warm spot for 30 minutes
- 5Brush dough again with melted butter, and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top. Bake in a 375F oven for 35 minutes. Best when served hot.