Cheesy Garlic Bread
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Cut French Bread in half length wise. Then cut each half into half (making 4 large pieces)
- Place butter and garlic in small pan. Heat over low heat until butter is completely melted.
- Brush butter and garlic on the bread (I use a silicone brush for this and it works very well).
- Put shredded mozzarella on each piece of bread. Use as much or little as you'd like.
- On middle rack in oven, bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
Keep a close eye on the bottoms of the bread. If you don't like your bread dark on the bottom, you can remove the bread after 8 minutes and finish toasting the cheese in the broiler or toaster oven.