Cheese Stuffed Pull-Apart Biscuits
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1 can(s)refrigerated butermilk biscuits
103/4-inch cubes cheddar, monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 cpizza sauce/marinara sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Pull-Apart Biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten each to a 2-inch round.
- Place 1 cheese cube in center of each biscuit round.
- Bring dough up around cheese cube; press edge to seal and shape into a ball.
- Roll in butter, then in Parmesan cheese mixture. Place 1/4 inch apart in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly; serve warm with pizza sauce or ranch dressing.