Cheese Stuffed Pull-Apart Biscuits
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits
- 3/4-inch cubes cheddar, monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- pizza sauce/marinara sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Pull-Apart Biscuits
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 2Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten each to a 2-inch round.
- 3Place 1 cheese cube in center of each biscuit round.
- 4Bring dough up around cheese cube; press edge to seal and shape into a ball.
- 5Roll in butter, then in Parmesan cheese mixture. Place 1/4 inch apart in pan.
- 6Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool slightly; serve warm with pizza sauce or ranch dressing.