Cheese Herb Biscuits
How to Make Cheese Herb Biscuits
- 1Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a processor bowl.
- 2Add butter and process until it is the consistency of meal.
- 3Put in a medium-size bowl. Stir in the cheese, dillweed and red pepper.
- 4Add the milk, stirring until a soft dough forms that pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- 5Knead on a lightly floured surface just until the dough is mixed.
- 6Roll 1/2 inch thick; cut with a floured heart-shaped cutter.
- 7Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Brush with the melted butter.
- 9Bake at 450 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.