Cheese Biscuit Bread
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/8 tspblack pepper
4 ozcheddar cut into 1/4" cubes
1 1/4 cmilk
3/4 csour cream, fat-free
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1egg, lightly beaten
How to Make Cheese Biscuit Bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients.
- Carefully stir in cheese cubes until covered in flour mixture, this will help prevent your cheese sinking to the bottom of your loaf of bread.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Fold the wet mixture into the flour and cheese mixture, stir until just combined, do not over stir.
- Spread the mixture into the loaf pan.
Bake for 45-50 minutes.
(Don't forget to brush melted garlic butter on top after it comes out of the oven!)
- Let cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
Allow to cool for one hour before slicing and serving.