Cheese Biscuit Bread
- 3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 4 oz
- cheddar cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- sour cream, fat-free
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- egg, lightly beaten
How to Make Cheese Biscuit Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with oil.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients.
- 3Carefully stir in cheese cubes until covered in flour mixture, this will help prevent your cheese sinking to the bottom of your loaf of bread.
- 4In a different bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- 5Fold the wet mixture into the flour and cheese mixture, stir until just combined, do not over stir.
- 6Spread the mixture into the loaf pan.
Bake for 45-50 minutes.
(Don't forget to brush melted garlic butter on top after it comes out of the oven!)
- 7Let cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
Allow to cool for one hour before slicing and serving.