Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
15rhodes rolls (frozen unbaked roll dough)
4 Tbspbutter melted
1jalapeno seeded and finely minced
1 tspdried oregano
1 tspdried basil
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 cshredded sharp cheddar
1 cgouda cheese shredded
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- Thaw the rolls for 30 minutes and cut in half. In large bowl combine butter, half of the jalapeno, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 1/2 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup Gouda, Parmesan and cut Rhodes rolls. When mixed transfer to 9 inch spring-form pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray. Cover pan with plastic wrap and allow dough to double in size; depending on heat and humidity 2-3 1/2 hours.
- When doubled in size add remaining cheddar, Gouda and jalapenos to the top of the rolls. Cover the bottom of the spring-form pan with aluminum foil to catch any dripping butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheese is lightly browned and the rolls are done in the middle of the pan.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and release the spring form pan.
- Do not go past the 15 count roll recommendation. 15 count before being cut in half.
Only allow the dough to rise to double in size. I use a ruler for measurement instead of my eyes.
Cover the bottom of the spring-form pan with aluminum foil or place cookie sheet under to catch any dripping butter.