How to Make Bread Sticks
- 1For dough pour water into a stand mixer with sugar and yeast and let it sit for 10 min.
- 2Then Add salt, butter, and 2 cups of flour. Mix the dough with mixer on low.
- 3Add rest of the flour a half at a time until dough scrapes the sides of the bowl clean. Mix for 5 about 5 min on medium speed, until it is soft.
- 4Roll dough out and spray knife with cooking spray and cut dough into 12-14 pieces. Roll them into long rope like.
- 5Spray 2 large cookie sheets with cooking spray. Lay them about 2 inches apart. Turn oven to 170 degrees and put them in there to rise about 15 min or until doubled in size.
- 6Once risen, brushed them with 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter and sprinkle them with salt return them to oven with heat at 400 degrees and bake for 12-15 min until golden brown.
- 7while they are cooking coming the rest of melted butter with garlic powder. WHen they are done removed them and brush them with the garlic butter mixture.