BONNIE'S MONSTER BREAD
- tablespoons real butter
- teaspoon dried basil leaves
- teaspoon parsley leaves
- teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- teaspoon garlic salt
- cloves minced garlic
- pieces of rhodes frozen roll dough (25 ounce package)
- cooking spray butter flavor
How to Make BONNIE'S MONSTER BREAD
- 1You will need a 12 cup bundt cake pan. A 10 cup will not do as it is too small. Spray it with butter flavored Pam.
- 2Melt the butter in a small sauce pan and add the basil, parsley, thyme, garlic salt and minced garlic, stir.
- 3Place 12 frozen dough balls in the bottom of the pan. Drizzle the butter over the dough balls generously. Add the other 12 balls, and drizzle with the remaining butter and spices, making sure all the rolls get coated.
- 4Now spray the rolls in the pan with Pam lightly and cover with Pam sprayed plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for about 5 1/2 hours or until double in size. This will rise really high!
- 5Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake 22 to 27 minutes until golden brown. Test doneness by rapping on the top; if it sounds hollow, it is done. Cool five minutes then turn upside down on a serving plate to serve. Enjoy your Monster Bread!
- 6Cook's Tip: Add your favorite seasonings, even cheese. This is a bread recipe you can really have fun with! Let the kids help. They love making monster bread!