Bloomin' Onion Bread
It's very easy and quick to put together. Make sure you have a sharp bread knife! :)
- round sourdough bread, unsliced
- 1 lb
- monterey jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- green onion(including white part), finely diced
- 2 tsp
How to Make Bloomin' Onion Bread
- 1Using a sharp bread knife, cut through the bread going both directions making sure not to cut through the bottom crust.
- 2Place the cheese slices between the cuts. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the bread. Wrap the bread completely in foil and place it on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Unwrap the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.