Bacon Garlic Breakfast Bread
This can be a very colorful Holiday breakfast bread:
For Autumn use multi-colored green peppers (red, yellow, and orange)
At Christmas time use the red and green peppers
1 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled (can use cubed ham)
1 tspolive oil
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 cchopped green peppers (or mulit-colored)
3/4 cchopped onion
1 1/2 can(s)jumbo buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cmelted butter
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Bacon Garlic Breakfast Bread
- Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside
- Saute' garlic, green pepper, and onion in oil over medium heat until tender
- Cut biscuits into eighths and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sauteed vegetables, bacon, butter and cheese. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Place in 10-inch bundt pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- When done, immediately invert onto large serving plate. Serve warm.