Bacon Garlic Breakfast Bread
This can be a very colorful Holiday breakfast bread:
For Autumn use multi-colored green peppers (red, yellow, and orange)
At Christmas time use the red and green peppers
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked and crumbled (can use cubed ham)
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 c
- chopped green peppers (or mulit-colored)
- 3/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Bacon Garlic Breakfast Bread
- 1Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside
- 2Saute' garlic, green pepper, and onion in oil over medium heat until tender
- 3Cut biscuits into eighths and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add sauteed vegetables, bacon, butter and cheese. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Place in 10-inch bundt pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 7When done, immediately invert onto large serving plate. Serve warm.