Apple, banana,oatmeal nut bread
·preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
2ripe bananas mashed
1large. fully ripe red delicous apple (or two medium) diced or chopped
1/2 cmargarine softened
2 cself rising flour
1 cuncooked rolled oats ( i used quaker old fashion)
1 tspground nutmeg powder
1/2 Tbspground cinnamon powder
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Apple, banana,oatmeal nut bread
- Place mashed bananas and chopped/diced apples in a large mixing bowl.
- add sugar, eggs, margarine and stir mixture until well combined.
- add flour, rolled oats, pecans and spices and mix well.
- pour mixture into a greased loaf pan or glass baking dish. Use a metal loaf pan or a glass loaf dish 4 1/2" by 8 1/2" by 3" deep.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 50 minutes or until done.