Amish Sausage Bread
1 pkghot roll mix (pillsbury)
1 lbbreakfast sausage (roll)
·parmigiano-reggiano, grated (to taste)
1 lbshredded mozzarella cheese
·salt and pepper (to taste)
1 1/2 Tbspparsley flakes
2 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
1/2 tsporegano, dried
How to Make Amish Sausage Bread
- Prepare crust as directed on box; let rise once.
- Mix sausage, parsley, garlic powder, accent, onion powder, oregano; brown. Let cool, add 2 beaten eggs.
- Roll dough thin; cover with sausage then with cheese. Roll into loaf.
- Cut dough in half and place in 2 greased bread pans like a loaf of bread. Will have to form closed ends when cut in half.
- Beat 1 egg and brush over top. Bake at 350, 45 minutes.