3 Cheese Prosciutto Bread
**Pizza Seasoning** I am using a store brand pizza seasoning grinder mix, but I'm screwing off the grinder and using it whole. The bits of seasoning rehydrate while the loaf is sitting overnight. I am using Krogers brand, found with the spices.
4 call purpose flour
1 3/4 tspsalt
1 tspbread machine yeast or rapid rise yeast
4 tspcoarse pizza seasoning
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cshredded or grated parmesan romano cheese blend
1/3 cprosciutto, minced fine
How to Make 3 Cheese Prosciutto Bread
- mix flour, salt, yeast and pizza seasoning together. Add cheeses and mix by hand. Pour mixture into water and combine until well moistened. Turn dough into a large, well-grased, sealable container and close lid. sit for 12 hours on counter.
- Turn dough onto floured cookie sheet. Dust with flour and fold edges into the middle several times. Each time you fold add a few pinches of the prosciutto until it is gone. Turn dough over with folded-in side under, and shape into ball.
- sprinkle with flour and cover with plastic wrap. Sit for 2 1/2 hours.
- put dutch oven into oven and pre-heat to 500 degrees. remove dutch oven, remove lid and gently and carefully drop dough into it. replace lid. bake for 30 minutes. remove lid and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- remove dutch oven from oven and dump bread onto dry surface at once. Allow to cool.