Happy Chanukah Bread Machine Challah
How to Make Happy Chanukah Bread Machine Challah
- Heat the water. I used my candy thermometer to make sure the temperature was correct.
- Add the ingredients in the order given. When you go to put the yeast in, make a tiny well in the flour and put the yeast in there.
- The settings I used were for a 2 lb. loaf. I used the basic bread setting with a medium crust.
- Once the bread is done remove it from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. Slather with your favourite spread.
- Enjoy and Happy Chanukah!