30-MINUTE DINNER ROLLS
THIS COMES FROM A TERRIFIC BLOG..SHE GIVES CREDIT TO: www.realmomkitchen.com
THANKS TO: www.yourhomebasedmom.com
all pictures are credited to the above blogs
How to Make 30-MINUTE DINNER ROLLS
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- 3Using your dough hook (OR HANDS), mix in the salt, egg and flour. Knead with hook until will incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)
- 4Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.