Need: bowl, muffin tin
Yorkshire pudding with gravy and a good roast beef and potatoes is an excellent, and basic, English Sunday dinner.
How to Make Yorkshire Pudding
- grease muffin tin with vegetable oil and place in oven for 5 minutes while preparing batter
- mix the flour and salt and create a hollow in the middle
- drop the egg in the hollow and stir in
- add milk gradually, stirring all the time until the flour is worked in
- add remaining liquid and beat well
- remove muffin tin from oven and pour batter into muffin tin, filling cups 1/2 to 3/4 way
- cook at 450 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Yorkshire pudding should be puffy, golden and crispy on the outside when cooked.