Need: bowl, muffin tin
Yorkshire pudding with gravy and a good roast beef and potatoes is an excellent, and basic, English Sunday dinner.
- 4 oz
- 1 medium
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 pt
How to Make Yorkshire Pudding
- 1grease muffin tin with vegetable oil and place in oven for 5 minutes while preparing batter
- 2mix the flour and salt and create a hollow in the middle
- 3drop the egg in the hollow and stir in
- 4add milk gradually, stirring all the time until the flour is worked in
- 5add remaining liquid and beat well
- 6remove muffin tin from oven and pour batter into muffin tin, filling cups 1/2 to 3/4 way
- 7cook at 450 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes
- 8Yorkshire pudding should be puffy, golden and crispy on the outside when cooked.