Tiny Cream Cheese Biscuits - Dee Dee's
Diane Hopson Smith
These little biscuits are so wonderfully buttery that you don't need to grease the muffin pans.
I found this recipe a few years ago in the Southern Living Easy Weekend Favorites cookbook, page 186.
This biscuit will melt in your mouth. We love them with breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or just a snack!
Not my photo, just an idea of what to expect.
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1 c
- self-rising flour
How to Make Tiny Cream Cheese Biscuits - Dee Dee's
- 1Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add flour, beating at low speed just until blended.
- 2Spoon dough into ungreased miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin pans, filling full.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.