THe Easiest Cranberry Orange Muffins..from a mix
I made 8 all together.
How to Make THe Easiest Cranberry Orange Muffins..from a mix
- 1I used a mix where I had to drain the cranberries. I saved the liquid from the cranberries to equal ONE cup of liquid.
- 2Mix the "cranberry" water and the dry mix..mix well.
- 3Fold in the cranberries.
- 4Bake according to directions. Mine took 9 minutes. I tested them with a toothpick.
- 5I made a basic glaze with powdered sugar, water and vanilla. Then I topped the muffins with a drizzle of glaze, grated orange and as you can see powdered sugar.