This is a very different and delicious muffin, so fresh tasting.
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1(8 oz.) carton vanilla yogurt
1egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 cdiced, peeled tangerine
1 Tbspgrated tangerine peel
How to Make Tangerine Muffins
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, butter, and milk until smooth; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in tangerine and peel.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.