1/4 ozdry active yeast (one packet)
2 cwarm (100 degrees f) water
3/4 cbutter, melted, plus more to grease pans
4 cself-rising flour
How to Make Spoons Rolls
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Mix the butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Beat in the egg.
- Add the yeast and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the flour until smooth.
- Pour into a 2-quart, greased, airtight bowl. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease miniature muffin tins.
- Spoon the dough into the muffin tins and bake the rolls until browned. 18 to 20 minutes.