Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
I have made these for Ladies Retreats because they are so easy to put together.
- 2 c
- biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 c
- plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen blueberries, (do not thaw first)
How to Make Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- 1In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and 3/4 cup sugar.
- 2In a second bowl, combine eggs and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- 3Fold in blueberries. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle with with remaining sugar.
- 4Bake at 375-degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan before removing to a wire rack.
- 5Makes 12 muffins.
I make life easier and line the muffin tins with cupcake liners. They come out easier and clean up is a breeze.