Snickers Peanut Butter Muffins
Haven't given it a yet, but will soon. It is family tested and approved, because it is chocolate, peanut butter and Snickers.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1-2/3 call-purpose flour
6 Tbspgranulated sugar
1-1/2 Tbspbaking powder
6 Tbspcrunchy peanut butter
1/4 cbutter, softened
1 largeegg, beaten
3-1/2full size (2.07 ounces each) snickers bars, chopped
How to Make Snickers Peanut Butter Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, blend together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add in the peanut butter and mix until downey with some pea-size crumbs interspersed. In a separate small bowl, mix together the milk, egg and melted butter. Gradually add this to the turning flour-peanut-butter mixture until just combined. Stir in the chopped Snickers bars with a big spoon.
- Line 12-muffin cups with paper baking liners and spoon the batter evenly amongst the 12 muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at which point the tops should be risen and golden brown with a firm-ish top. Cool in the muffing tin for 5-10 minutes and then remove the muffins to a wire rack to cool further if necessary.
- Eat immediately. With a big glass of milk.