Snickers Peanut Butter Muffins
Haven't given it a yet, but will soon. It is family tested and approved, because it is chocolate, peanut butter and Snickers.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1/8 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 3/4 c
- full size (2.07 ounces each) snickers bars, chopped
How to Make Snickers Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, blend together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add in the peanut butter and mix until downey with some pea-size crumbs interspersed. In a separate small bowl, mix together the milk, egg and melted butter. Gradually add this to the turning flour-peanut-butter mixture until just combined. Stir in the chopped Snickers bars with a big spoon.
- 3Line 12-muffin cups with paper baking liners and spoon the batter evenly amongst the 12 muffins.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes at which point the tops should be risen and golden brown with a firm-ish top. Cool in the muffing tin for 5-10 minutes and then remove the muffins to a wire rack to cool further if necessary.
- 5Eat immediately. With a big glass of milk.