★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkglipton savory garlic & herb dry soup mix
1 coscar mayer real bacon bits
1 1/2 ckraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cyoplait vanilla yogurt
1 1/2 cbuttermilk
How to Make Savory Bacon Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray 2-12 cup muffin tins with Crisco Butter Flavored spray.
- In a bowl, combine Bisquick , soup packet, bacon bits and cheese. Loosely sift together with clean hands. Stir in yogurt just until mixture is crumbly. Stir in buttermilk. Mixture will be thick and lumpy in texture.
- Using soup spoon; spoon mixture evenly into the prepared 24 muffin cups. Again, the mixture will not look smooth in texture.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Serve warm along side a dish such as soup or chili.
- For a lighter flavor, substitute plain yogurt for the vanilla and use 2% milk in place of the buttermilk.