Real Corn Muffins
1 1/4 cmature cheddar cheese
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 cpolenta or yellow cornmeal
1/4 tsppaprika, hot
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 cmelted margerine
1 cskim milk
1 can(s)whole kernal corn
How to Make Real Corn Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425? F. Spray regular sized muffin pan with Pam, butter flavor
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl, stir in the cheese.
- Mix egg into the milk and margerine,then add the drained and chopped corn.
- Combine all together, careful not to overmix. spoon into muffin pan devided equally
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, cool a little then twist muffins out and cool on rack
- Serve warm with a little butter, or not.