Raisin Bran Muffins
Might want to oil spray the cupcake papers...just sayin....
I got this from a co worker in Washington DC over 25 years ago. She would bring them to the office and there were never any left!
- 1 box
- (4 cups) raisin bran (i always used kellogs)
- 3 c
- 5 c
- sifted flour
- 5 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- shortening, melted and cooled
- 1 qt
How to Make Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1RECIPE MUST BE REFRIGERATED FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE BAKING MUFFINS
- 5DO NOT STIR AGAIN.
- 6PREHEAT oven to 400 Degrees
- 7Fill muffin tins 2/3rds and bake for 15-20 minutes
- 8Half a recipe makes 1 quart of batter.