How to Make Pumpkin-Oat Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, prepare pumpkin quick bread mix according to package directions for muffins.
- 3Add quick cooking oats and ground cinnamon. Mix well.
- 4Grease muffin pan or line with paper baking cups.
- 5Pour batter into muffin cups (about 3/4 of the way full).
- 6Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with cinnamon-sugar.
- 7Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Let cool out of the muffin pan.