Pumpkin Muffins with Cinnamon Chips
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix ( i use duncan hinds )
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz pumpkin - i use libbys or stokleys
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- hersey cinnamon chips 10 oz
- cinnamon /sugar ( optional) for topping
How to Make Pumpkin Muffins with Cinnamon Chips
- 1Mix first 3 ingredients with Mixer about 2 minutes on medium speed until well mixed .
- 2Fold in by hand the bag of Cinnamon Chips . Put into Muffin Liners . Foil liners work the best . Fill at least 3/4 full . They do not rise a lot . Sprinkle with Cinnamon /sugar mixture .
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes or until done by testing with toothpick .