Just made these and took them to work. Everyone who tried them liked them. I used sweet potato squash instead of pumpkin, half whole wheat and half all-purpose flour, and used gingerbread spice instead of the individual spices.
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspground ginger
2/3 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
How to Make Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine well dry ingredients, including raisins.
- Melt butter.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs lightly and combine all remaining ingredients, including the melted butter.
- Make a well in the dry mixture and add the wet mixture all at once. Stir until batter is blended but still lumpy.
- Fill the 12 muffin cups completely full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. (Cake tester comes out clean.)