Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spices
2eggs, slightly beaten
1 ccanned pumpkin
1/4 cvegetable oil
2 cpeeled, cored and finely chopped Granny Smith apples (about 2 large apples)
How to Make Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, oil and apples.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture, stir just to moistened.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
In small bowl, combine topping ingredients, mixing with fork until blended.
- Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35 minutes or until done.