★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 boxsmall box jello pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 Tbspground cinnamon
How to Make Perfectly Jumbo Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spritz jumbo muffin tins with oil. Set aside.
- Mix the Eggs, Oil, Milk and Vanilla on low until smooth.
- Add the Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg, mix for about one minute on low.
- Slowly add the pumpkin spice instant pudding and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the Cake Mix and mix for about 2 minutes on low or until smooth...do not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full and bake at 350 degrees for 23 - 25 minutes.
- The muffins will come out puffy and tall, but will fall as they cool...this is normal and how they should look. Let muffins cool about 20 minutes in muffin tin on rack and then remove from muffin tin and let finish cooling on a rack.