★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cchopped pecans
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Pecan Pie Muffins
- Mix the sugar and flour together. I sift mine to remove any clumps of sugar and lumps of flour. Make a well in middle.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add melted butter to eggs and mix well
- Pour egg/butter mixture into well in flour/sugar mixture and stir until well blended.
- Add pecans and stir until well blended.
- Spray muffin tins, even if you are using paper cups. Fill muffin tins 2/3's full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until center is done.
- Take a few out for you and let family know they are ready. Sit back and watch them disappear!