1 1/2 cflour
1/2 cbrown sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1pear, peeled, cored and finely chopped
3 Tbspchopped walnuts
2 Tbspsugar in the raw
How to Make Pear-Walnut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, spices and salt.
- In a bowl, beat egg; stir in oil and yogurt. Add to flour mixture; stir until just combined. Stir in pear.
- Place paper liners in muffin tin. Fill 2/3 full with batter.
- For topping: combine walnuts and raw sugar. Sprinkle onto batter in cups.
- Bake 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.