★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 cvegetable oil
3eggs, lightly beaten
2 cpeaches, peeled and chopped
How to Make Peach Muffins
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix vegetable oil, eggs and sugar.
- Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. Fold in peaches. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.