11. With a fork, whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until blended.
4. Mix in flour mixture.
5. Fold in peaches.
6. Fill cupcake liners 1/2 full. Sprinkle cereal on top.
7. Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the muffin clean.
2Note: One time when I didn't have sour cream on hand I subbed in vanilla yogurt. Worked just as well, gave it a sweeter taste!