Peach Cobbler Muffins
1 1/2 cflour
1 1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 stickunsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cbrown sugar
1/2 csour cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/4 cpeaches, peeled and diced (about 2 large peaches)
·honey bunches of oats with peaches cereal, for sprinkling
How to Make Peach Cobbler Muffins
- 1. With a fork, whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until blended.
4. Mix in flour mixture.
5. Fold in peaches.
6. Fill cupcake liners 1/2 full. Sprinkle cereal on top.
7. Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the muffin clean.
- Note: One time when I didn't have sour cream on hand I subbed in vanilla yogurt. Worked just as well, gave it a sweeter taste!