Peach Cobbler Muffins
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c
- peaches, peeled and diced (about 2 large peaches)
- honey bunches of oats with peaches cereal, for sprinkling
How to Make Peach Cobbler Muffins
- 11. With a fork, whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until blended.
4. Mix in flour mixture.
5. Fold in peaches.
6. Fill cupcake liners 1/2 full. Sprinkle cereal on top.
7. Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the muffin clean.
- 2Note: One time when I didn't have sour cream on hand I subbed in vanilla yogurt. Worked just as well, gave it a sweeter taste!