How to Make Oreo Cookie Muffin Mix in a Jar
- 1Make a nice label with the following instructions
- 2OREO COOKIE MUFFINS
- 3Empty contents of jar into large mixing bowl and blend together.
- 4In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup milk, 1/3 cup sour cream and 1 egg.
- 5Dump the milk mixture into the bowl of muffin mix.
- 6Add 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine and stir until just blended.
- 7Spoon batter into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
Serve warm or cold.