ORANGE SPICE MUFFINS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1/3 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 corange juice
1 Tbspgrated orange peel
3 cbiscuit baking mix
1 pkg9 oz. condensed mincemeat, crumbled
·cinnamon and sugar topping
How to Make ORANGE SPICE MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk, orange juice and peel, mix well.
- Stir in biscuit mix and mincemeat only until moistened, do not over mix.
- Fill lined muffin tin to 3/4 full. Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar Topping evenly over the muffins.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven onto a wire rack.
- Remove from the muffin tin. Serve warm with a pat of butter.
- Cinnamon and Sugar Topping: Combine 2 Tbsp. of sugar and 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.