ORANGE SPICE MUFFINS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1/3 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- egg, beaten
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- orange juice
- 1 Tbsp
- grated orange peel
- 3 c
- biscuit baking mix
- 1 pkg
- 9 oz. condensed mincemeat, crumbled
- cinnamon and sugar topping
How to Make ORANGE SPICE MUFFINS
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- 3Add egg, milk, orange juice and peel, mix well.
- 4Stir in biscuit mix and mincemeat only until moistened, do not over mix.
- 5Fill lined muffin tin to 3/4 full. Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar Topping evenly over the muffins.
- 6Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven onto a wire rack.
- 7Remove from the muffin tin. Serve warm with a pat of butter.
- 8Cinnamon and Sugar Topping: Combine 2 Tbsp. of sugar and 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.